Terms and Conditions
By registering on our platform, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years or older or have reached the age of majority under applicable law and may participate in the Games available on the website.
- You participate in the Games solely on a personal and non-professional basis and for recreational and entertainment purposes only;
- You are participating in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- You are not a resident of (including but not limited to) the following countries: Malta, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Turkey, Bulgaria, United States, or any other US territory. If you are a resident of one of these countries, you are not allowed to open an account or use the gaming services provided by Melbet.
- All information provided by you to the Company during the term of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and you must notify us immediately of any changes to this information;
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for taxes applicable to you in accordance with applicable laws for any winnings you receive from Melbet;
- All money you deposit into your account is not associated with any illegality and in particular, does not come from any illegal activity or source.
- You understand that by participating in the Games, you risk losing the money deposited into your account;
- You must not engage in any fraudulent activity, collusion, match-fixing or other illegal activity in connection with your participation or the participation of any third party in any of the Games, and you must not use any methods or techniques supported by the Software software or hardware devices for your participation in any Games.
- With respect to deposits and withdrawals from your account, you must only use your credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and legally belong to you.
- The computer software that we make available to you to use our services is owned by Melbet or third parties and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use the software only for personal and entertainment purposes in accordance with all established rules, terms and conditions and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Games played on the website should be played in the same way as games played on any other facility. This means that clients should be cordial to each other and avoid rude, racist or xenophobic comments, as well as comments of a sexual or obscene nature.
- You may not transfer funds from your customer account to other customers or receive money from other customers into your account, or transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
The betting rules are an integral part of the contract between Melbet and the account holder. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Account Holder confirms that he has read and understood the Betting Rules and will comply with them.
- Only a registered client can place a bet.
- The bet can only be placed via the Internet.
- The client can only place a bet if there are enough funds in his account.
- Bet after close will be governed by the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect when the bet is accepted.
- A list of all rates, statistics, and other details are available to the buyer on the site.
- When a customer makes a bet or multiple bets, the Terms and Conditions and Rules of the Game regarding the bets offered by Melbet, as indicated on the website, are automatically deemed to have been read, understood, and accepted in full.
- Melbet monitors customer accounts and calculates available funds, outstanding funds, funds to wager, as well as the amount won. Unless otherwise stated, these amounts are considered final and not subject to litigation.
- Users are solely responsible for placing bets. Melbet will never ask users about the validity of the bets they intend to place and will not be held responsible for possible errors that may have been made in placing such bets, including errors in relation to the amounts placed.
- Fixed odds winnings are calculated by multiplying the bet amount by predetermined odds.
- Officially announced results are considered final for determining winning and losing bets. Any change in results and official classifications mentioned as a result of an appeal, disciplinary, administrative, or judicial decision does not affect the settlement of bets placed on a sporting event.
- The bet is declared void if the event is canceled and if the final result is not announced within the game within 24 hours.
When playing, the following rules must be strictly observed:
- Take regular breaks from gaming.
- Determine your daily and monthly betting limits in advance.
- Remember: gambling is a form of entertainment, not a legal way to make money.
- Determine in advance the maximum level of loss that you can incur.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or drugs if you are depressed or when you are not fully rested and do not have a good ability to concentrate.
You may, at your discretion, restrict access to your account and prohibit your participation in any game on the website, either temporarily or permanently. In order to limit your access to the Games or perform a Self-Exclusion, you must visit the appropriate section in your Account or send an email to support. In order to remove the restriction from your player account, you must contact support or make the appropriate changes to your account within a few days after receiving your request, without prejudice to a minimum period of three months.
You may also, at your own discretion, set limits for your account by visiting the appropriate section in your account or by contacting support. These limits apply to the amount of money you can lose in a given period of time, the amount of money you can deposit into your account in a given period of time, and the amount of time you can play in a single session.
Boundary requests are effective immediately. To remove the restriction on your account, please contact customer support or make the appropriate changes to your account.