Melbet Responsible Gaming
With respect to responsible gambling, we are committed to promoting responsible gambling as well as raising awareness of the problem of gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. Our Responsible Gaming Policy sets out the company’s commitment to minimizing the negative impacts of gambling and encouraging responsible gaming practices.
We feel it is our duty to help our customers to ensure that they enjoy betting on our website, fully aware of the social and financial damages associated with gambling-related issues.
To help our players play responsibly, we ensure that all of our employees receive training on responsible gaming and provide the information and features listed below on our website.
- Limits on deposits made by the client, transfers and losses;
- Grace period;
- Game session timers;
- Links to GamCare, Gambling Therapy and other charities.
- Self-help awareness and information;
- Information and tools to protect against access by minors.
If you’re concerned about the negative impact your gambling habits have on your or someone else’s life, then the following questions will help you figure it out.
- Have you ever been criticized for gambling?
- Do you place bets to avoid a monotonous or unhappy life?
- Do arguments or frustrations make you want to play?
- Are you betting alone for an extended period of time?
- Did you miss work or classes because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the money or time you spend on gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed to support your gambling habit?
- Are you embarrassed to spend “betting money” on other things?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Do you think that after a loss, you need to win back losses as quickly as possible?
- If you run out of money while playing, do you feel lost and desperate and need to play again as soon as possible?
- Do you bet every last penny, even money for a bus or coffee?
- Do you experience depression or even suicidal tendencies because of gambling?
Control Your Gambling
While most of our clients bet within their means, others find it more difficult to control the situation. In order to track your gaming habits, we would like you to consider the following points:
- Gambling should be carried out in moderation and regarded as a form of genuine leisure, and not a means of earning money;
- Avoid trying to make up for losses;
- Play only when you can cover losses;
- Track your time and money spent;
- If you need help, use the deposit limit and loss features to keep track of the amounts you spend. You can access these features from the Player Protection section of My Account or contact our Help Center to request assistance;
- If you need to temporarily give up your gaming habits, you can set a timeout or self-exclusion from Player Protection in your Dashboard or contact our Support Center for help.
Set Your Limits
The functionality of the Melbet website allows you to set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. These can be set when registering for an account or in the Player Protection section of My Account if you are already a customer. Limits can be changed at any time.
If you need more information or assistance with any of our Financial Limits features, please contact our customer support team.
How To Avoid Developing A Gaming Addiction
In order to avoid risky behavior, we consider it important to follow the following tips to help you control your leisure time at the Games:
- Treat gambling as mere entertainment, not as a source of income or a way to pay off debt.
- Limit the time and money you play and stop when you reach those limits.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Don’t play when you’re in a bad mood or recovering from an addiction.
- If you suspect that you have a tendency to excessive gambling, take the Responsible Gambling and Addiction Prevention Test and take appropriate containment measures.
At Melbet, we work hard to provide you with a secure gaming environment, information and tools so that you can develop your gaming activities and bet in a secure environment that allows you to control it responsibly as described above.
Why is there a responsible gaming policy?
Our company is trying to prevent the occurrence of addictions among users and protect them from losing large amounts of money. For this reason, the policy of responsible gambling is very important.
Can I temporarily suspend my account?
Of course, you can freeze your account for any period of time. To do this, please contact support.
Can I increase my deposit limits?
Yes, you can control and change the limits you set yourself.